About DLF Data
DLF Data is the UK's only comprehensive database of daily living equipment. It is available on subscription and used by thousands of health and social care professionals across the country.
DLF Data is an invaluable online resource for anyone needing information on disability equipment and daily living aids, including occupational therapists, physiotherapists, care home managers, students and disability information advisors. Whether you work in Social Services, the NHS, the voluntary sector or in private practice, DLF Data can help you find solutions to your clients' needs quickly and easily.
- You can save time - a survey of our users shows that on average they find the information they need in less than half the time of using other methods
- With details of over 11,000 products from 1,000 suppliers all in one place, you can be sure to find the specialist products your clients might need
- New products are constantly added, ensuring you keep up-to-date with the latest developments
- You can ensure you get the best quality information, including dimensions, features, accessories, options and photos - all the information in the database is checked and verified by our Data Services Team
- Full supplier details are provided, with a click through to their website
- You can compare the features and dimensions of products side-by-side or in a table helping you find the right product for your client
- ISO9999 You can choose to search for products using our DLF Data classes or the ISO9999:2011 international classification of assistive products
- You can discuss products with other users and share your experiences
- MHRA alerts are added to products as they are received, helping you keep up-to-date with important safety issues
- You can download and print pdfs of whole sections. The format of these pdfs may be familiar to subscribers who used to receive DLF Data paper copies.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010.