Liko Uno Hoist
From Mobile sling hoists; battery operated - dismantle
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
Battery operated mobile sling hoist for adults and children. Hoist can lift from floor and dismantles for transportation.
Read manufacturer's description
- chassis with double front castors and single rear castors with integral brakes
- manually adjustable chassis
- battery situated halfway up the mast
- push handle at top of mast
- low battery indicator
- handheld button control on wander lead
- emergency stop
- manual emergency lowering device
- slings for children
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Better Mobility LtdSupplier's product name:
Uno 102 Patient LiftSupplier's product code/s:
Priced from £2,626
Available VAT exempt for those that qualify (further details)
Price checked: November 2019
Unit 1 Asheridge Business CentreTel: 01442 768782 More details » Supplier: enhance your listing
Member of BHTA
Supplier's product page
Hill-Rom LtdSupplier's product name:
Liko Uno HoistSupplier's product code/s:
Price on application
Price checked: May 2020
Clinitron HouseTel: 01530 411000 More details » Supplier: enhance your listing
|Meets ISO 13485 or 9000 series of standards||
Supplier's product page
Manufacturer's product description
Uno is the ideal lift for day-to-day use. It's easy to use and manoeuvre, enabling convenient access even in bathrooms where space is limited. The Uno family includes five models in two different sizes. Lifting capacity: Uno 100: 205 kg (450 lbs.) Uno 102: 175 kg. (385 lbs.) Important features:
- With three different height positions, Uno is easily adapted to different lifting situations.
- Liko's smart Flexlink (an extra link arm that extends the distance to the lift column) enables a near-vertical lifting motion and provides greater flexibility when lifting from the floor.
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.