Timmy Care Cot
From Children's height adjustable cots
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
No comments yet. Be the first to comment on this product.
Wooden cot with range of sleeping platforms available.
Read manufacturer's description
- wooden frame
- four braked castors
- handheld controls
- adjustable height, multi-adjustable bed frame
- four individually adjustable drop down sides
- cot sides can be fully closed, half lowered or fully lowered
- coloured rails and motifs
- can be made-to-measure
- powered sides
- powered height adjustment and tilt
- choice of two rail heights
- sides can comprise a combination of beech rails and transparent acrylic panels
Watch a video
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Theraposture LtdSupplier's product name:
Timmy Care Cot
Priced from £2,615
Available VAT exempt for those that qualify (further details)
FROM PRICE SHOWN
Price checked: August 2019
Kingdom AvenueTel: 0800 834654 More details »
Northacre Industrial Park
Member of BHTA
Meets ISO 13485 or 9000 series of standards
Supplier's product page
Northacre Industrial Park
Manufacturer's product description
The Timmy cot is ideal for children with restricted mobility or disabilities who cannot sit up on their own. This powered, height adjustable and profiling care cot is well suited for nursing children who for example need artificial respiration and feeding. There are two versions of the Timmy that provide either 43 cm or 65 cm high lattices and all four sides can be lowered to varying levels which enables care procedures from the head and foot ends. The Timmy can be decorated with bright animal motifs printed on the plexiglass panels, which enhance a child's acceptance of the bed and promote visual perception and imaginative thought. Two removable posts (optional) make the Timmy suitable as a therapy surface and powered height adjustment enables therapists/parents to administer care at the correct working height.
- Four bed sizes: 70x140 cm, 90x170 cm, 90x200 cm, 100x200 cm
- Simple handling with four, easy-to-use drop side lattices allowing access from all sides
- Sleeping platform height adjustment from 80-120 cm or 62-102 cm (top edge of mattress)
- Can be combined individually with different sleeping platforms
- Reliable, safe mechanism to adjust therapy and care-level to a safe working height
- Versatile and manoeuvrable with high castors which provide hoist access
- Side lattices secured with locking pins
- Sweat and saliva resistant wood, in accordance with DIN 71-3 (Children's Toys Safety Act)
- Beautifully finished in solid wood that is aesthetically pleasing and calming for the child
- User weight capacity of up to 150 kg
- Functional, safe accessories are available
THERAPOSTURE ADULT AND PAEDIATRIC CARE COTS
Theraposture provides a unique, niche service which designs, handcrafts and installs electrically operated adult and paediatric care cots that are individually specified to client's personal needs. Theraposture is chosen by healthcare professionals, charities and individuals who want to ensure that the safest assistive cot is in place which also looks at home in a domestic home. It is the market-leading supplier and provides the widest range of care cots that includes the Mascot, Olaf, Timmy, Lotte and Hannah.
The Theraposture 14 day Suitability Guarantee is provided with the purpose of giving 100% confidence to all prospective owners and clients so they are assured of the perfect solution every time. By working with Theraposture a free of charge home assessment service is included with a product demonstration. This is a vital part of our process in determining the best solution for the intended user. Our highly experienced Trusted Assessors working with a Healthcare Professional will help to identify and understand the needs, wants and risks for each user. This process results in an assessment report that determines the correct prescription and provides a useful record and justification for the recommended cot bed.
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.