From Hospital beds for heavy duty and bariatric use (without variable posture)
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
This product is no longer checked or maintained by DLF for one of the following reasons:
- It is no longer available to buy from any supplier known to DLF
- We have not been able to confirm if it is available to buy from any supplier known to DLF
- It has been discontinued by the manufacturer
Variable posture tilt and turn hospital bed for intensive care environments. For hire only.
- adjustable height metal frame
- four double castors
- locking brake facility
- four-section mattress platform
- adjustable backrest
- sitting facility
- Trendelenberg and reverse Trendelenberg tilt
- central control panel
- head control panel
- battery back-up
- X-ray translucency
- side rails
- head and footboard
- weigh scale
- pre-programmable positioning for cardiac chair position and medical procedures
- oxygen holder
- manual CPR button
- integral bed extension
- lifting pole
- transfusion pole
- monitor shelf
- side rail protectors
- foam supports for lateral tilting
- accessory holder
- respiratory holder
- holder for alternating pressure mattress unit
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Manufacturer LocationCzech Republic
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.