Olaf Care Cot
From Children's height adjustable cots
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
No comments yet. Be the first to comment on this product.
Wooden framed, high sided cot. Can be made-to-measure.
Read manufacturer's description
- two external locking, bi-fold doors
- adjustable height sleeping platform with a hi/lo lifting range to facilitate access, care and therapy
- five-section powered profiling platform, non-adjustable platform with manually adjustable head and foot section
- cot sides with coloured rails and/or Perspex panels
- castors in a range of sizes
- foot switch
- range of mattresses
- incontinence cover
- top cover
- mattress securer and additional Perspex
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Theraposture LtdSupplier's product name:
Olaf Care Cot
Priced from £5,110
Available VAT exempt for those that qualify (further details)
FROM PRICE SHOWN
Price checked: August 2019
Kingdom AvenueTel: 0800 834654 More details »
Northacre Industrial Park
Member of BHTA
Meets ISO 13485 or 9000 series of standards
Supplier's product page
Northacre Industrial Park
Manufacturer's product description
Olaf Care Cot from Theraposture
The Olaf is a flexible all-rounder suitable for active children. It has two low access options and 70cm of electrically operated variable height that ensures safe working positions for carers and easy transfers. There are four doors that open on the long side, with the option of eight if preferred and all with plexiglass panels that give the Olaf a light and airy feel. The coloured design of the cot makes it more attractive and stimulates the child's visual awareness during the day whilst at night the Olaf is a secure and cosy sleeping place. There is sufficient clearance under the Olaf for hoists to be used and the sleeping platform has an impressive weight capacity
of 150 kg so that a parent or therapist can also join the child in bed if required.
The Olaf from Theraposture provides:
- Three bed sizes: 70/140 cm, 90/170 cm and 90/200 cm
- Two options for easy, low access: 17cm or 35 cm (top of mattress height above floor level)
- Extreme height adjustment up to 70 cm
- Special locks prevent door opening from the inside
- Special fittings prevent doors being opened from inside
- Customised with a fixed, manual or electric mechanism to infinitely adjust lying surface
- Sweat and saliva resistant wood treatment in accordance with DIN 71-3 (Children's Toys Safety Act)
- Can be used as a play area during the day
- Plexiglass panels allow visual access both in and out
- Custom-made units are possible to meet specific user requirements
THERAPOSTURE ADULT AND PAEDIATRIC CARE COTS
Theraposture provides a unique, niche service which designs, handcrafts and installs electrically operated adult and paediatric care cots that are individually specified to client's personal needs. Theraposture is chosen by healthcare professionals, charities and individuals who want to ensure that the safest assistive cot is in place which also looks at home in a domestic home. It is the market-leading supplier and provides the widest range of care cots that includes the Mascot, Olaf, Timmy, Lotte and Hannah.
The Theraposture 14 day Suitability Guarantee is provided with the purpose of giving 100% confidence to all prospective owners and clients so they are assured of the perfect solution every time. By working with Theraposture a free of charge home assessment service is included with a product demonstration. This is a vital part of our process in determining the best solution for the intended user. Our highly experienced Trusted Assessors working with a Healthcare Professional will help to identify and understand the needs, wants and risks for each user. This process results in an assessment report that determines the correct prescription and provides a useful record and justification for the recommended cot bed.
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.