From Variable posture domestic beds for heavy duty and bariatric use
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
This product is no longer checked or maintained by DLF for one of the following reasons:
- It is no longer available to buy from any supplier known to DLF
- We have not been able to confirm if it is available to buy from any supplier known to DLF
- It has been discontinued by the manufacturer
Adjustable height profiling bed suitable for domestic use or residential and hospice environments.
- centrally locked castors with straight steering function
- telescopic powered height adjustment
- wooden surround with full length side rails and integral head and footboard
- four-section mattress platform
- anti stomach compression
- powered profiling to raise back, form knee break and full chair position
- reverse Trendelenburg tilt
- handheld control on wander lead
- Trendelenburg tilt
- battery back-up
- carers control box
- CPR function
- side rail padding
- grab pole and handle
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Bakare Beds Ltd
Bluewater Trading Estate
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.