From Alternative transfer systems
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
Patient lift and transfer system which inflates to lift patients from the floor to bed or stretcher height in a supine position. Once the patient is raised to the required height the transfer mattress is used for lateral patient transfer to a bed or stretcher.
- lift height controlled through four individual inflation chambers with self-sealing valves
- quick-release deflation valves lower the patient if needed
- tapered head-end and Teflon bottom
- inflatable head-end wedge
- built-in personal belongings compartment
- transfer mattress operates through low pressure air inflating the mattress whilst also escaping from the perforations in the underside to act as a lubricant to reduce friction and facilitate transfers
- two widths
- air transfer mattress available separately without lift unit
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Poshchair Medical LtdSupplier's product name:
Hovertech SystemSupplier's product code/s:
Price on application
Price checked: March 2018
Unit 1 Beta BuildingTel: 02380 435666 More details » Supplier: enhance your listing
Hazel Road Southampton
Member of BHTA
Meets ISO 13485 or 9000 series of standards
Supplier's product page
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.