Bakare Klearside Rainbow Nursing And Special Needs Bed
From Children's height adjustable cots
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
No comments yet. Be the first to comment on this product.
Full length side rail bed with full length bump covers and fixed padding.
- allows user visual field through the side of the bed
- user handset
- fixed head & footboard padding
- four section profiling with anti-mattress compression
- profiling function can be operated without having to remove the head & footboard padding
- wheels can be electronically deployed via handset for when moving the bed
- electronic braking system
- electronic height adjustment
- adjustable knee break
- electronic central locking undercarriage
- anti-entrapment flaps
- child-proof handset lockout
- choice of either perforated or non-perforated see-through sides
- grab pole and handle
Watch a video
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Bakare Beds LtdSupplier's product name:
Bakare Klearside Rainbow Nursing And Special Needs BedSupplier's product code/s:
Priced from £3,075
Available VAT exempt for those that qualify (further details)
Price checked: April 2020
Unit 1Tel: 01752 512222 More details »
Bluewater Trading Estate
Bell Close Plymouth
Member of BHTA
Meets ISO 13485 or 9000 series of standards
Supplier's product page
Malsch Care Design
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.