Freeway M150 Mobile Hoist
From Mobile sling hoists; battery operated - foldable
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
- handset with four button operation
- powered leg opening
- manual emergency lowering facility
- three hook spreader bar
- log records and displays the hoist usage
- rear foot bar for negotiation of the hoist
- push handles
- 'bump guards' on front castors
- lockable rear castors
- emergency stop button
- available with manufacturer's Quick Release System which allows carry bars and weigh scales to be attached and removed without need for tools
- range of manufacturer's compatible slings, bars and weight scales are available
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Easy Care Systems LtdSupplier's product name:
Freeway M150 Mobile Hoist
Priced from £968
Price checked: July 2019
Units 5 and 6 Lower Vicarage RoadTel: 023 8042 0678 More details » Supplier: enhance your listing
Member of BHTA
Meets ISO 13485 or 9000 series of standards
Supplier's product page
Prism Medical UK
Unit 4 Jubilee Business Park
Manufacturer's product description
The Freeway M-Series Steel Mobile Hoists, exclusively manufactured by Prism Medical UK.
Every aspect of M-Series Steel Mobile Hoists have been designed to make lifting and handling easier and safer for both client and caregiver. Its compact, ergonomic design makes it perfect for use in community or nursing environments.
Now available with the option of the Freeway Quick Release System (QRS) which allows carry bars and weigh scales to be safely and easily attached/removed without the need for tools.
The Freeway M-Series features on board charging as standard. To further increase the versatility of the hoist, it is also available with off board charging for those who prefer to charge the battery pack at a separate location away from the hoist.
The Freeway M-Series comes complete with an extensive 2 year warranty.
Freeway M-Series Key Features & Benefits:
- Ergonomically designed 4 button handset to enhance ease of operation
- Ergonomically profiled push handles designed in conjunction with the REBA assessment tool allows for safe moving and positioning
- The control box is recessed within the handles to avoid accidental contact with the emergency stop button
- Powered leg opening allows the hoist to be positioned correctly for a stable and safer lift without restricting access around chairs and beds
- 100mm front castors and 100mm rear castors (locking) allow for maximum control and positioning on all floor surfaces
- 360 degree turn capability of the carry bar provides the carer with greater control during the lift and aids positioning without interference with the mast or boom
- Quick Release System (QRS) available as added extra
- Rear foot bar helps to negotiate the hoist over uneven floor surfaces and door thresholds
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering functions fitted as standard
- Control box includes a counter which records the usage of the hoist
- On board charging as standard (Off board charging also available)
- Coating of the hoist includes FREECOTE, our unique antibacterial and antimicrobial coating.
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.