Oysta Pearl+ Safer Independence
From Personal locators
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
No comments yet. Be the first to comment on this product.
GPS location device and mobile which connects to a call centre.
Read manufacturer's description
- users can log their whereabouts, daily tasks and expected durations, if an activity log deviates from what is expected an alert is sent to an emergency contact or to the monitoring centre
- GPS location fixes, and out of area alarm
- detects falls and non-movement
- panic button that sends an alert to an emergency contact or monitoring centre
- auto answer to incoming calls
- four speed dial buttons
- activity or medication reminder facility
- low battery alert
Watch a video
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Oysta Technology UKSupplier's product name:
Oysta Pearl+ Safer IndependenceSupplier's product code/s:
Price on application
Price checked: November 2020
The Depslade BarnTel: 01295 530101 More details » Supplier: enhance your listing
Pury Hill Business Park
Nr Alderton Towcester
Member of TSA
Member of BSIA
Meets ISO 13485 or 9000 series of standards
Oysta Technology UK
The Depslade Barn
Pury Hill Business Park
Manufacturer's product description
Today, the most common telecare alarm is a traditional pendant and base unit - this has not changed for over 40 years!
As we grow older we all wish to remain relatively independent; in our own community, supported by friends and family. Traditional telecare alarms only work within the home and within ear-shot of the base unit. But what if you are in another room, what if it is a false alert, what if you require assistance when in the garden or walking to the shops?
The next-generation telecare systems are technologically more advanced and are designed to operate everywhere through simple mobile devices:
- emergency alarms with one-touch SOS
- detecting falls and non-movement
- monitoring location with out-of-zone alarms
- sending welfare checks
- initiating conversations with autoanswer triggered by the tele-carer
- reminding about activities or medication
- one device, for INSIDE and OUTSIDE
Family carers can also be sent calls and alerts to their mobile and see them on-line, bringing together the professional and informal care network.
So its for everyone - regardless of the nature of the condition, all vulnerable people can be wrapped in a tighter cloak of care, building acceptance, trust and confidence.
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.