Amplicomms Tv2500 Tv Listening System
From Audio-visual amplifiers - radio frequency
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
No comments yet. Be the first to comment on this product.
Wireless amplified hearing system fitted with either a stethoset or neckloop. Both models use radio waves to transmit sound.
There are 2 models of this product available. Suppliers may not supply them all:
- with Stethoset SS10406
- with Neckloop SS10407
- amplifies sound sources from a conservation, TV, hi-fi or personal stereo
- push button to switch between microphone and TV
- adjustable tone, volume and balance
- rechargeable and spare rechargeable battery
- neckloop has headphone socket for earbuds or headphones, model also supplied with external microphone and attachment
- auto-off if no audio signal is played
- stethoset switches between mono and stereo settings
- neckloop works with hearing aids or Cochlea Implant receivers equipped with T function
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Safe and Sound Products LtdSupplier's product name:
Amplicomms Tv2500 Tv Listening SystemSupplier's product code/s:
Priced from £93
Available VAT exempt for those that qualify (further details)
Price checked: June 2020
c/o Gordon Ellis and CoTel: 01332 810504 More details » Supplier: enhance your listing
Castle Donington Derby
|Meets ISO 13485 or 9000 series of standards||
Supplier's product page
0900 100 1388
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.