Colour Command Centre Wall Panel
From Storage units and accessories for multisensory equipment
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
No comments yet. Be the first to comment on this product.
Colour command centre deluxe wall panel.
Read manufacturer's description
- interactive wireless controller
- passive, interactive and music modes
- effects include solid colours, colour fading in and out and lights looping around the display
- illuminated push buttons at base and within display
- sockets for switches
- can be used with a microphone
- range of colours
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Rompa LtdSupplier's product name:
Colour Command Centre Wall PanelSupplier's product code/s:
Priced from £1,125
Available VAT exempt for those that qualify (further details)
Price checked: April 2020
Goyt Side RoadTel: 01246 211777 More details » Supplier: enhance your listing
Member of BESA
Supplier's product page
Goyt Side Road
Manufacturer's product description
Rompa's largest interactive wireless controller. Rewarding and responsive; empowering and engaging. Navigate through a spectrum of colours, patterns and levels of brightness on the large Colour Command Centre.
Be amazed as the room transforms as other Rompa wireless products change colour to match. Change the colour and the brightness of the large display as well as that of other ROMPA products in your room. Unique, in that this is both a ROMPA WiFi controller and a WiFi controllable product.
- 3 modes of operation - passive, interactive and music
- Different effects such as solid colours, colour fading in and out, lights looping around the display
- Multiple illuminated push buttons at the base and within the display
- Use the panel buttons to select a base colour; then press the onscreen buttons to adjust the hues and brightness of that colour
- Sockets for your own switches
- Can be use with a microphone for a sound to light effect to encourage vocalisation
- Choice of frame colour: cream, white, blue or black
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.