Cl595 Amplified Big Button Corded Telephone With Answering Machine
From Telephones with photo or picture buttons and accessories
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
No comments yet. Be the first to comment on this product.
Corded telephone with amplification.
- corded handset
- four one-touch memory buttons, three of which have photos
- large button keypad with talking keys
- answer machine
- hearing aid compatible
- adjustable incoming volume
- redial function
- phonebook with storage for 50 contacts, four of which have talking caller ID
- emergency SOS button with recordable emergency voice message which can be used with up to four numbers
- VIP memory which allows incoming calls from specified numbers even when the 'block calling' function is activated
- additional handsets
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Connevans LtdSupplier's product name:
Cl595 Amplified Big Button Corded Telephone With Answering MachineSupplier's product code/s:
Priced from £75
Available VAT exempt for those that qualify (further details)
Price checked: May 2020
Bridge HouseTel: 01737 247571 More details » Supplier: enhance your listing
1 Nutfield Road
|This supplier does not belong to any trade associations that we list||
Supplier's product page
Geemarc Telecom S A
Sales Liaison Office
5b Swallow Court
Welwyn Garden City
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.