From Ceiling track hoists
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
Ceiling track hoist unit.
- manual transfer along rail
- quick release trolley enabling unit to be dismantled from the rail, and to preset unit and lift strap angle
- ergonomic handset controller
- hand control charging, with integrated charging station in handset holder
- end point or in-rail charging
- can be used on ceiling mounted or freestanding rails
- lifts from floor
- can be used for standing
- soft start and stop
- on/off button on hand control
- night light
- manual emergency stop
- manual and powered emergency lowering
- overload and over speed protection
- controllable slack strap switch
- information panel
- built-in transfer motor
- moisture and damp resistant version
- choice of user weight limit
- range of spreader bars
- range of gantry frames
- parking placard
- lift strap extension
- infrared remote control
- range of transfer hooks
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Health and CareSupplier's product name:
Priced from £1,389
Available VAT exempt for those that qualify (further details)
Price checked: March 2020
Unit 6Tel: 020 7720 2266 More details » Supplier: enhance your listing
Union Road London
Member of BHTA
Supplier's product page
Handicare Moving and Handling & Bathroom Solutions
82 First Avenue
Pensnett Trading Estate
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.